Searching for the perfect Trench Coat!

Yes, last Spring I was on the long hard search for the perfect trench. Never found one that I loved enough to buy. Now here it is Fall and I am on the same treacherous search. When it comes to clothes and shoes I can always find items I love and buy. And I usually buy multiple items of the same kind.......like my winter coats, found a few I loved, and bought them. I did not need one, I needed more than one. Boots, I have pairs I still haven't worn. So why, why is it I can't buy 2 or 3 cute trench coats? Why does it need to be the PERFECT one? Um, it's not like a wedding dress. And by next year I will want a new one! Here  are the few I thought were cute....but "not it"!


Via Spiga "Scarpa" Belted Trench Coat


It's all about trench dressing. Via Spiga's trench-styled coat has a double breasted front closure. Pleated silhouette. Self belt to cinch waist. Side seam pockets.

•Catalog Item Number: 87333

•Wool/polyester/rayon viscose

•Dry clean

•Please refer to our Contemporary size chart

•Imported

Price: $270.83
 

Laundry by Shelli Segal


Pipe Trim Trench Coat

$130.00

First select color, then select from available sizes.

Color: select color / style Black

Size: select size Large Medium Small Extra Small


The Pipe Trim Trench Coat by Laundry by Shelli Segal has a a full collar with double breasted front and sash tie. Coat has contrast stitching and white pipe trim at collar. Front on seam pockets. Fully lined.

Dry Clean Only

ITEM: U722321-coat



FULL TILT Trench Womens Coat

Full Tilt coat. Button front. Notched collar. Princess seams down front. Self tie at waist. Porkchop pockets at front with decorative buttons. 90% polyester/7% rayon/3% spandex. Dry clean. Imported.

$39.99

Only currently available sizes and colors will appear.
Color: Black item# 154069100


~I think my problem is I want something classic yet edgy! Yes, an oxymoron!

BTW, have you checked out ShopStyle...freakin fantastic site!

http://www.shopstyle.com/


Comments

Popular Posts