Aloha Friday!!!!

Yes, it's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life........


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"

So join in the fun, answer some questions, post a question and enjoy visiting a new blog or two!

Todays Double Shot question.......
 
What's your favorite ANIMAL??????

Comments

  1. An Italian Greyhound! I never thought I'd have a pet but when we adopted our Italuan Greyhound I fell in love with it :)

    I also like Giraffe :)

    Happy Aloha Friday! My post can be found at www.amauiblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite animal is deer - I've been collecting deer items since I was a kid! :)

    Aloha: Germy Shopping Carts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giraffes! I could watch them all day long!
    Happy Aloha Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The canine beggars looking at me right now :)

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/how-do-you-like-your-popcorn/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to say my dog or he'd be offended, but i also like tigers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love watching giraffes. There is just something so unique and special about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piglets,lol.. I love watching little pigs run around,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love horses but at the zoo I'm all about hanging out by the Giraffes. I also love feeding them if I get the chance. SO neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like puppies and horses.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the giraffes! They're so beautiful and graceful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts