Aloha Friday!!!!


This Blog

Linked From Here

The Web
This Blog
Linked From Here
The Web
 

 

Yes, it's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life........



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"

So join in the fun, answer some questions, post a question and enjoy visiting a new blog or two!

Todays Double Shot question.......

What is your favorite SUMMER fruit?

Comments

  1. I don't have a favorite summer fruit but I love oranges all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberries hands down! They grow wild in Washington State where I grew up - here in PA they don't grow. I miss them! :)

    Aloha: Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. strawberries for sure can't wait for them come see my question at http://shopannies.blogspto.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watermelon!

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/move-on-mel/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grapes! I know...totally boring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts