200 cake mix recipes....YES I CAN!


This past weekend was spent in Galena, IL for a girls weekend. While there....and while shopping, I came across a fun book for myself. 200 Cake Mix Creations by Stephanie Ashcraft. Now why would this make me so excited? Well when you work full time, have 5 kids who are all in school and extracurricular activities, are back in school yourself, have a house to run, and try to take care of yourself it leaves little time to make fabulous desserts. And I LOVE to make fabulous desserts!

I bought the book and the recipes are fun and simple. Many require minimal ingredients. Since I recently watched Julie and Julia I have decided that I too will make all 200 recipes in this cookbook, um although not one per day, I am thinking 2-3 per week. Of course these are far from complicated like some Julia Child recipes and I am already a phenomenal baker, if I do say so myself! Hahaha , but of course others say so as well!

So I begin my magical journey.....with pictures and a happy family.....first up, Easy Cinnamon Rolls....my twins will be very excited!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Comments

Popular Posts