Everplaces, next obsession?

I am definitely a Pinterest girl. I love that I can save all the things I love, want, need in one place. I love that I can categorize all my favorite things and places. And my most favorite thing about Pinterest? I can share AND others can share. With that said Pinterest is a very basic platform. A lot of people like the simplicity. Sometimes I like a little more, and when it comes to traveling I want it all. Well, more.
 
My husband and I have two bigger vacations a year, one with kids, and one without. We also have mini vacays...long weekends away. I love to share where we have been and I love getting reco's from others. In walks Everplaces. A new site and app from a Danish company where you can share your recommendations for restaurants, hotels, countries, and hot spots along with photos. I just found this site and I adore it. I can share my favs from places we have been and see what others are saying about where they have been. You can follow peeps and be followed.

Here are a few articles that give you the nitty gritty about Everplaces.......
everplaces-creates-pinterest-real-world
everplaces-the-pinterest-for-location
everplaces-the-real-world-pinterest-debuts
 
 
 
Come check it out and see what I am sharing........but be patient, it might take some time for me to recall ALL my favs! And let me know how to find you!
 

Comments

Popular Posts