Do you have a "Life To Do List"?


Some people call it a bucket list or life list, I call it my "Life To Do List. Things I want to do before I die. That may sound a little morbid but it's not. I know I have a good 40+ years to live....and looking at it that way......it seems my list is awfully short! LOL. These are things I have always wanted to do either from the time I was little or things I have recently longed to do. One by one I plan on doing them.

1. Get my mototrcycle license and get a bike
2. Become multi lingual
3. Go to a Duran Duran concert or Fallout Boy concert
4. Learn to play the drums
5. Learn to snowboard Done!
6. Bake a perfect pie
7. TRAVEL, TRAVEL, TRAVEL! (this is an ongoing quest)
8. Plant and grow a Veggie Garden
9. Learn to wakeboard (this one is a maybe!)
10. Get my BA in Boimedical Science
11. Buy a coastal home

I will be adding to this list I am sure. Maybe today, maybe next week, maybe next year. And hopefully I will be crossing off more things!

Whta's on your Life To Do List???

Comments

  1. If you find the recipe that helps you to bake the perfect pie, you must let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, will do! I have tried to make pies.....but pies and I do NOT seem to get along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great list! You know I'm all over this :) I love lists - especially bucket lists. I think the biggest one on my list would be to have my book published... great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts