Aloha Friday!!!!


Yes, it's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life........
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too.


Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"


So join in the fun, answer some questions, post a question and enjoy visiting a new blog or two!

Todays Double Shot question.......

What is your FAVORITE summer drink?

Comments

  1. I am a cold water girl all year long :) Give me my Nalgene bottle filled with water and I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pina Coladas are yummy and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ice cold water and Nada Colada!!Aloha and stop by

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good piña colada or a mai tai!

    Thanks and please visit my new PR blog and enter the giveaway! http://notsofishyreviews.blogspot.com Thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coca-cola! I know I should be posting something more tropical for this post but I love coke! Hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts