You suck!

So I decided to start a new dedicated post appropriately called "you suck!". This post will be for ALL the people who think it is o.k. to throw things out of their car windows or on the ground - like the earth is their garbage can.

So, if I am driving behind you......next to you......and I see you toss something out of your window, expect me to take a picture of your vehicle and plates for the world to see! Ditto if we are walking. If you are going to be disgusting enough to LITTER....well then, let's show the world that you are a LITTER BUG!

And lets welcome LITTER BUG #1. Straight from Quentin Rd at 7a.m. this morning, this lovely lady thought nothing of tossing napkins and who knows what else out her car window.

Nice. You are a beautiful person! Enjoy your 4th!

Feel free to send me YOUR Litter Bug pics!

Comments

Popular Posts