Fruit of the Loom, not only for men!

   I know, you think Fruit of the Loom and you think men and underwear! But that, my friends, has changed dramatically. Fruit of the Loom now offers a fabulous array of womens wear including the cutest bras and undies. The colors are vibrant and the styles are in competition with some "other" known lingerie stores.

   Fruit of the Loom now has a "fresh collection" of intimate apparel and sports bras. I have been honored enough to receive a few items from shopfruit.com. I was so excited when I received my package, being a under garments girl! I opened it and wow, best colors ever. They totally have me wanting summer! Here are a few pictures of what I received:



   Wearing the Fruit of the Loom bra made me feel fun and flirty. Knowing that under my clothes were these shouts of color that no one knew about was great. The bra I wore, the Incredible Push Up Bra, was very comfortable and svelte. It made my tops look nice and seemless, without any bra showing. I also received the Pretty Boyleg panties. Talk about comfy, I had no creeping or bunching. They really are great for under low rise pants.

   Along with my bra and panties I was fortunate enough to try out the Strappy Racerback Sports Bra. Perfect timing, since I just lost one of my regular ones. Yoga was just what I needed for a test run. The bra was soft and relaxed. It never budged once. That sports bra was as smooth as my yoga!

Defintely run over and visit shopfruit.com. You have to check out their selection of bras and panties and do not miss the sports bras! And colors......stock up, spring and summer are just around the corner.....yes, time to freshen up that lingerie!

As a special Business2Blogger promotion, visitors can shop shopfruit.com using the discount code B2BFRUIT to receive $5 off your entire order (it’s like getting the shipping for free!). Code expires March 31, 2011.

This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Shopfruit.com who supplied the product for review.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts