Organizing Gloves/Mittens!

So I had a lightbulb moment......use cafe rings to organize our gloves and mittens! I have some from BB&B I had not used. They are cute but I have no use for them. They will keep pairs together, make it easy to grab a set, and make it uber nice to color coordinate when running out the door! Now, how should I hang the rings? I posted a request for suggestions on FB since I am currently stuck at this point! We have a front entryway closet but I am open to keeping them anywhere in the house. I want these organized and functional yet attractive looking too!

I will let you know if I or any of my fab peeps come up with an idea!



Comments

  1. Hmmm, I have left over slat wall from our craft room...wonder if I could get the husband to install this on one wall in the closet and get more hooks like above?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts