Pretty City Review

Review of Juicy Tubes Jelly




By Lisa Mariscal for Pretty City




I am not a lipstick girl, but I am a gloss girl. A lot of what can attract me to a great gloss is a great name. That being said I came across Juicy Tubes Jelly from Lancome. I adore Lancome products (ever since my sister worked at Marshall Fields Lancome counter when I was a teen). So I decided with such a lush name and fabulous colors to pick from I would try one. I glazed over the color choices and made my pick….Raspberry Ice, a deep pink with hints of sparkle. The packaging itself is basic. As expected the gloss smelled delicious. The gloss flowed easily out of the tube and went on smooth. It carries a great shine and a soft feel and most importantly it gave just the right hint of color. It wore well as I ate, drank and talked. How would it kiss? Eh, it kissed like most glosses, not well. But having to reapply is not a big deal. I definitely like this gloss. It was not sticky or heavy and held well.


Comments

Popular Posts