AWESOME SITE! The OpenSky Project

Yesterday I found a deal through a site called Real Women Scrap that gave $25.00 off any order (even orders for 25 or under!) and free shipping on a site called The Open Sky Project. I jumped over to the site to check it out and in the middle of my order I was booted out of the site. Apparently they had such a surge of peeps trying to shop from this fabulous offer that their site had problems. The offer ended sooner than expected since they had such an overwhelming response. I contacted their CS and they generously offered to honor my $25.00 off since I was in the middle of my order! And finish my order I did.

Have you ever been to OpenSky? It is a site that is devoted to having "experts" in different fields recommend items they love and use. It is a fabulous concept and very interesting. Most of the "shop keepers" ( the experts) have blogs and are very educated in their fields, not to mention most have a lot of experience in their particular field. I would urge everyone to visit this site. It is both interesting and the products are fabulous. I could spend hours surfing here!

The Open Sky Project

Comments

Popular Posts