Glass Fishing Floats!

So a few weeks back I won a set of authentic Glass Fishing Floats from Glass Foat Junkie. These floats are hand picked off a beach in Alaska and have spent a lifetime in the ocean. I adore coastal decor so these glass floats fit wonderfully in my bedroom!

Here are the ones I received.........



So what to do with them? I decided to check out some great blogs and see what they were doing with their glass fishing floats.........


From Janine






I think I NEED more! LOL

For the history of Glass Fishing Floats stop by Glass Float Junkie, it is remarkable!
Stop by her blog too!

One of the best things I have ever won!

Comments

  1. So beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think ALL of those ideas look terrific! Honestly, I can't even pick out my favorite! But yes, I think you DEFINITELY need more, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those things look cool.

    You should make a chandelier out of them. Create a wire frame (ball, square, or free form) with the light inside, then attach the balls to the frame. The light coming through those should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lisa! I'm so glad you like the floats! They are very cool. Of course, I'm partial! There is something to be said about having such a unique treasure that has spent countless years out on the open ocean. If they could talk, huh??

    Kamichia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yes, more....must have more!

    A chandelier would be fantabulous! I can totally picture that!

    And THANKS AGAIN Kamichia! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts