Willow House Review

There are so many home decorating catalogs and stores that it can overwhelm just about anyone. But at Willow House decorating is made easy. I had the extreme pleasure of being introduced to Willow House by Cheryl Hinton. She is a sweet and sassy lady who knows her merchandise. Cheryl became a consultant with Southern Living at Home in January of 2008. Last July it was announced that one of the former founders of Southern Living at Home had purchased the company and planned to join his new company, Entertaining at Home, with Southern Living. July 16, 2010 the new vision of the company was announced and on August 1st, 2010--Willow House was born.

Willow House has a simple philosophy:

Decorating
Simple can be magnificent, especially when you start with our classic products. Add a candle, clippings from your garden, or a few apples for an easy, gorgeous look.

Entertaining
The trick to simple parties is owning the right pieces, like a well-sized tray or a beverage server. Keep these pieces as decorative items on a sideboard and you’ll be set to entertain at a moment’s notice.

Organizing
Many times, your favorite serving item makes a great organizer — a tray doubles as a vanity, a pitcher organizes kitchen utensils, a bowl becomes a key and coin catch-all.

Cheryl sent me an item I had been dying for, the Galveston Must-Have Holder! I wanted one for my "European Kitchen". I spent a few days anxiously waiting for the holder to show up on my door step. It arrived. When I opened it I was in heaven. It was just as cute as in the catalog. I immediately whipped out the white board I had bought for it along with my dry erase marker and wrote "Always Eat Healthy" on it. A day later I noticed my oldest son wrote on it as well. He wrote "Eat Like a Champ, Play Like a Champ".
Here is our new Must-Have Holder in the kitchen..........

I also decided to play around with my Must Have Holder in other rooms, and it was so versatile!

This is it hanging on the wall with one of my favorite Pier One Import plates!

And it was adorable in my daughters room.....


Here are the next cute items I think I will order from the catalog...........yes, I want them ALL


"Hundreds of gorgeous items are right at your fingertips, just waiting for you to Host a party and bring them into your home. Invite your friends to share your excitement and you’ll earn unbeatable discounts on your favorite products! Go ahead, shop around — you’ll find our Opportunity is the best in the business. Start earning more for your family today!"

For more great items check out the catalog HERE

And Cheryl has a great deal going on for new customers:
Now when a customer orders $39.96 they can take another item (of the same price or less) and get it for 50% off.

Also, check out Cheryls deals on magazines such as ALL YOU for a wonderful price of $20 for 18 issues. Use the "Contact Me" feature at Willow House to place your order for ALL YOU or anything else you want!

Happy Shopping!

**This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may very from others. Thank you to Cheryl Hinton of Willow House who supplied the product for review.

Comments

Popular Posts