Aloha Friday!!!!

Yes, it's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life........


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"

So join in the fun, answer some questions, post a question and enjoy visiting a new blog or two!


Todays Double Shot question.......
What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?

Comments

  1. Probably just being with my parents for their last Thanksgiving together.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/what-is-your-favorite-karaoke-song-to-sing-with/

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone together decorating the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them from my childhood! Tons of family around, laughing, food and di I say family?haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great memories. I often wonder what my children will remember?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hanging out with close friends we have on Maui :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts