Aloha Friday!!!!

Yes, it's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life........


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"
So join in the fun, answer some questions, post a question and enjoy visiting a new blog or two!


Todays Double Shot question.......


What was your favorite age when it comes the holidays?

Comments

  1. I loved around 12 and 13, getting gifts that weren't toys meant I was growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved when I was really young and we went to my grandma's house. It was never as cozy once we moved to my aunt's house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do not know. I always loved Christmas.
    I stop celebrating it in the 1970's due to a married a Jewish man. And he did not celebrate it. We did Hanukkah. Then in 1990's I started celebrating it again. After I told my husband I really missed it. So I guess my Favorite one stated then. In 1990's we had Christmas, for the first time, together with my Parents, That is a time I will never forget!
    My AF question for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hard one. I just love the holiday's and now I have so much more fun buying the gifts for my children and my niece and nephews than getting gifts. Huh, maybe when i was in college and my parents took our whole family to Utah to go skiing... (it was such a great time I will always remember)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts