Aloha Friday!!!!!

Yes, it's Aloha Friday over at An Island Life........



"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!"

So join in the fun, answer some questions, post a question and enjoy visiting a new blog or two!

Todays Double Shot question.......

What do you love more, Summer Shoes or Winter Shoes?

Comments

  1. Summer for the flip flops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am a winter person through and through - love snow, cold weather, etc. But, I have to say I most enjoy wearing flip-flops when it comes to shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter...I am so tired and over summer weather all the time,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love winter shoes, but that's probably because I'm mostly in Summer shoes (FL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my Ugg's! My feet get cold easily.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/death-to-erica-kane/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely sumer shoes! Love love love sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, since I live in Florida I have no winter shoes! I love strappy sandals so I go for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love summer shoes. They are so many cute styles and pretty feet etc being tote around

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer shoes - there are so many cute sandals and flip-flops to choose from! ;)

    Aloha: Getting Smart

    ReplyDelete
  10. summer shoes are my favorite they are the next thing to no shoes at all come visit my blog at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winter boots! I've got lots of them in many different styles. Ahhh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts