Benefits of Flaxseed Oil

Most people have no idea the benefits of this little miracle called flaxseed. Flaxseed is an ancient grain that has been proven to have numerous health benefits. There is some evidence that it can help reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. It has also been shown to lower cholesterol, and control high blood pressure as well as a few other conditions.

 The beauty benefits...............I have been taking Flaxseed Oil for some time now. I take it for Posterior blepharitis to aid the healthy function of my meibomian (oil/moisture) glands. When my eye surgeon told me to start taking it he said I would enjoy it simply because my hair and nails would benefit. Well, wow, I never expected my hair and nails to be so phenominal! My hair has been growing more, it has been healthier and shinier (to the point that my hair stylist has made comments!) and my nails are remarkable. My nails are growing so fast and have become so strong. And in the odd instance they do break they grow back so quickly. I have read it is also supposed to do wonders for breakouts.....may explain my lack of!

Go try it.


Comments

Popular Posts