Aveda brilliant damage control



So one of my all time favorite hair products is Aveda's Brilliant. For any girl who blow dries, curls, flat irons, or just plays out in the sun, this is a MUST HAVE! It is a pre styling tool to help protect hair from damage. I have never recieved so many compliments on my hair as I have since I started using this product. Even my hair stylist has made comments! It keeps/makes my hair soft, shiny, and healthy looking. It is light weight and I swear unnoticable when applied. It has a very faint yummy scent and I love the fact that it IS A SPRAY! Yes, I have issues with putting hair care products in my hands!

Brilliant is only $15.00 a bottle and the bottle lasts months (and this is from the girl with long hair!). I adore this spray so much I would pay $50.00 for a bottle. I never skip using this stuff!

Aveda Brilliant


Comments

Popular Posts