Hills Bros Cappuccino ~Double Mocha


Yummy. I love coffe. Any and all kinds of coffee. And yes, I can be a coffee snob at times. I am very particular about my coffee likes and dislikes. This is not to say I need to have the most expensive coffees or that they need to be the name brand coffees (although I do love me a good Starbucks). I buy coffee out and I make coffee at home.

One of my favs lately has been Hills Bros Double Mocha Cappuccino. It is super simple to make, low in fat and cals (3.5 g of fat and 110 cals per serving) and delicious! Of course I can't just drink this alone...I MUST top it with a sweet shot of whip cream. It is a nice way to start the day on a cold Fall or Winter day. During the summer months I threw the 3 tbls in the blender with milk and vanilla ice cream. Great evening treat!

A great staple for my kitchen cabinet!
Double Mocha Cappuccino


Comments

  1. I'm a coffee nut too! I'm going to pick this up next time I'm in the grocery store and try it out. Sounds like a great way to start off the day, like you said, especially in the fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts