Move over Victorias Secret, Gilly Hicks is now my favorite panty store!



 If you have not been to Gilly Hicks you have no idea what you are missing. Gilly Hicks is the sister store of Hollister. But do not let that fool you into thinking it is only for the young (of course I do not believe Hollister is only for the young, but that is another article!). When you walk in, as a lot of stores, Gilly Hicks has it's signature smell, and a sweet smell it is. The store is dimly lit and warm as you walk through. The store carries other items such as sweaters, hoodies, lounge pants and t shirts, but they are known for their body bearing ads and panties/bras! I absolutely adore Gilly Hicks undies. The first reason is for their price. Although not the cheapest, if you get them on sale the prices are phenominal. A few weeks ago I got panties that were normally $12.00 and $18.00 on sale for 5/$15.00 (normally they are 5/$25.00 on sale). Even better than that, a couple days after that I went back and got even more panties on sale for $1.95. MAJOR SCORE! Bras were marked down to $12.95, and then $9.95. Second, the variety is unbeatable. Gilly Hicks has every color and print imaginable. Sweetest part....they are all displayed by size and color....so if I want red panties in a small I go straight to that wall...or green in medium, I go to that wall. They have solid, striped, plaid, checkered, floral, lace, thong, bikini......I could keep going.




So, yes they are cute, but lets talk quality. Super super quality. I usually wash my panties on the delictae cycle and hang to dry. I decided to throw a couple through some rough cycles and the dryer with "boy" clothes and jeans. Still in perfect form and shape, colors in tack, and still fit like a glove. And comfort? Ahhhh, so comfy. They fit nice and smooth and I have NOT had a panty line yet! And lets not forget the all so important sexiness of these panties. They make you look good and make you feel oh so good. Some pairs make me feel naughty, and some make me feel nice.

So bottom line (pun intended)....go but some Gilly Hicks panties....you'll thank me!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts