Review - Naked Naturals Awapuhi & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner



I color my hair. Highlights, lowlights and full color underneath. This means I need to take care of my hair and it's color. I have my favorite shampoos and conditioners for color treated hair, but that does not mean I am not open to trying new ones. I had a small sample for Naked Naturals Color Treated Shampoo and Conditioner. I tried it yesterday, and have to say, I do not like it. Anything claiming to be natural is always worth trying. Naked Naturals contains no Lauryl and no Laureth Sulfates, instead it is formulated with natural plant protein. I was first thrown off by the smell. Not pleasant, in my opinion, but I am very uppity when it comes to scents! I decided I would see how my hair feels and reacts after being washed, conditioned and dried. Um, not good. My hair did not look very shiny and it did not looks soft and touchable, actually it was the opposite.....straw like. Touching my hair it was dry and rough feeling. Looking at it, it looked like I hadn't washed it for about a week, and no matter what I did to it, it did not look good! Even my old "bad hair" standby of a cute headband did not look nice! Definitely a shampoo and conditioner I would suggest "no" to.


Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up and following Trendy Treehouse.

    I can't find your follower in the sidebar. Did I miss it? I will check back again.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts