Thirsty Thursdays......a new drink recipe every week!


Yes, every Thursday I will post a new recipe for a drink. This will include mixed drinks, alcoholic drinks, coffee drinks, frozen drinks, kids drinks......you name it!

And if you have a drink recipe you want to share, send it to me and I will post it as a "guest mixer" along with your Blog link! Yes, you can be a Guest poster and share your fav drinks!

Stay tuned for the first recipe!

Whew....finally time to post the first drink of Thirsty Thursday!
1st one up? My morning favorite......

Iced Mocha Frappe

Super simple:
1/3 c cold strong brewed coffee
1/3 c whole milk (I use skim on occasion and sometimes half &half)
1 Tbsp chocolate syrup (I will sometimes use caramel syrup or vanilla syrup)
2 Tbsp sugar (or to taste)
1 c ice cubes

Blend in blender!
Yup, that's it, and yes, as you can see I switch it up a lot! 

Next Thursday watch for an awesome mixed adult drink! Yummers!

Comments

  1. Love this idea! Can't wait until the first installment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love this! I will make it for him and surprise him. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO GOOOOOD - and definitely help with the mid-afternoon energy slump.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts