Life in the Fast Lane?


Why do people insist on doing “personal” things while driving? I mean, can you not take the time at home to shave? Put on your makeup? Eat? Is our society so fast paced that we have to multi task to this extent? I find it really disgusting and sad that people do not take time for themselves. How can work or anything else be so important that you can’t take a few moments for YOU? Other countries definitely have the right idea….SLOW DOWN. For our health, sanity and safety we need to stop and breath.




What are your thoughts on life becoming so face paced?

Comments

  1. I've really been trying to slow down over the past few months. There's just too much stress in racing from place to place and that stress is just going to bite us back someday.

    One thing is that the other day I got a ticket for jaywalking on a red light. Something we grew up doing all the time in the city. But it got me thinking whether the risk of getting hit is worth the little extra time. So now I've been waiting at every red light and even some stale green ones.

    I have to say that I've gotten more relaxed since I've slowed down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts