Traveling Tuesday!


I have come to realize that the end of summer does not mean the end of fun, or nice weather. Fall brings so much activity and fresh air. So we can’t wear our cute little shorts or fashionable tanks…..but we can wear our slim jeans and our cuter than cute sweaters…and BOOTs, let’s not forget about boots! And how much more fun can it be to be able to jump on the train downtown, take a walk around the neighborhood, enjoy a festival ALL without sweating! Of course what would fall be without apples and all that APPLEY GOODNESS? Or the fall flavors of Starbucks!

I am sad to see summer go¸ to say goodbye to boating, the beach, and that hot sun beating down on me. But I am happy to welcome Fall and all it has to offer. I have come to realize that life is short and so are the seasons. Every season will come and go, it is inevitable, so why not embrace the seasons for what they are and ENJOY them instead of whining about them? And what better way to enjoy fall then here, AT HOME!

So my Traveling Tuesday pick? SWEET HOME CHICAGO!

 
 
 
Now go……...ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts