My Garden wants for spring........

So after browsing the latest Crate and Barrel catalog I have found my 2 wants for my garden.

 I am thnking I can find this first one somewhere else for a better price, because $199.00 is not in my garden budget! Even if it were I would drop the 200 on a new tree or bush!

Quadrant Plant Stand with Four Planters
Crate and Barrel Exclusive
Furniture Collection
$199.00 open stock $228.80

This one I def want, the price isn't too bad and I have the perfect spot for it....but I am wondering if I can make these? I am always up for a challenge.
 
Bird Wall Tiles Set of Four
Crate and Barrel Exclusive
$49.95

Yes, I am thinking SPRING! Our temps are rising and the sun is shining. Time to get the flowers planned and the decor out of storage!

Yay for Spring!!!!!!!

Have you found a garden must have yet? If so, what is it?

Comments

  1. Very nice blog. Stopped by from Friday Follow - and I'm so glad I found you! Now following so I don't miss anything! You can follow me at
    www.everydayphilanthropistblog.com
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopped by from Friday Follow! Great blog!

    justanightowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My garden wants are just that it would get warm enough so I can't START on mine! Man, I'm chomping at the bit!!

    Just wanted to thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog! I'm following you back! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh - I love those plant stands! Would be cool to make something like that. Happy almost Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to start planting!

    The first one is so neat, I bet you could make it for around $10-20!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts