Traveling Tuesday!


Wouldn't I love to do this.........a GPS tour of castles in Belgium!



According to travelbyGPS.com there is a 10 point car tour that you can follow with your GPS. You can download the GPS map tour to get local information that a traveler would normally not be privvy to!

One of the castles I can picture myself having lunch at is Chateau de la Poste in the Condroz Region.


 According to Channels World of Hotels you can sit on the terrace (when weather permits) while dining. this is also a hotel....wouldn't that be a cool place to stay?!



Some of the places on the itinerary include Dinant, a Walloon city and municipality located on the River Meuse in the Belgian province of Namur, Belgium (home of Notre Dame) and the ruins of Poilvache, which date from the 13th-15th centuries.

I could just read about Belgium all day, and not just because I adore their chocolate!

Who's coming???

Comments

  1. I so want to go! I have always dreamed of traveling around Europe or Scotland looking at the Castles. Belgium would be great too! : )

    I am a little late posting this, but I posted about your Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you so much! http://www.thriftyandfrugalliving.com/2010/03/another-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts