You know you are a great mom when...............

You let your 5yo twins do your full hair and makeup!

Hahaha, yes, that is right, I sat like a good mom, no make that a great mom, while my two little ones did my hair and makeup (I stopped cleaning out a cabinet for this!)....but that is not all! I also had deoderant applied (well, it was meant for my underarms but apparently my arms needed it more!), I was accessorized, my nails clipped (as well as a 5yo can clip nails), lotion put on my feet (yes, one toe at a time) and on my legs (and yes, on my rolled up jeans too, they are soooo soft now!). The most amusing part of this was little A, he would put something in my hair, and then gently grab my face moving it side to side, look at the right side, the left side, the top, the back, like a professional. He would always then exclaim "hmmmm, you're still missing something". He was great with the makeup too, eye shadow went on eyes, lipstick on lips, blush on my cheeks. Now little J, totally different story. Only wanted to do makeup and lotion. And eye shadow, um yeah, that was meant for my eyes....and cheeks....and chin...and neck! And lovingly he used all purples and pinks!

My oldest one walks in and his only comment (along with laughing) was "Violet you're turning violet". Nice. My husband thought I looked like I was beat up in the pictures, and in good spirit here they are!:




Yes, I started with a kitchen towel covering me up and it quickly turned into a monkey beach towel!

Comments

  1. So funny! The story made me laugh and the photos are priceless. LOVE the final look! So cool! (hee hee). I'm stopping by for the first time as part of a Lady Bloggers tea party and I'm so glad I did. You're blog title caught my attention (I'm a coffee lover!) and your humor kept me reading. I'm from the south suburbs of Chicago . . . the Windy City girls have to stick together! Look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts