Guest Blogger ~ My daughter!!!!

Getting Babysitting Jobs at 13-

You know what's hard to do when you're just 13? It's getting a job to babysit. When I try and find someone's kids to babysit they never need it.They usually have family that can help. Most parents also dont want to go out to dinner or do things because of the recession. But that doesn't mean give up, it is hard but thats why you have to keep trying. I am babysitting certified, and I have a license to babysit. I know CPR too and I know how to handle kids. So I wanted to blog about how hard it is to find a babysitting job when your 13. Usually 13 year olds would rather get money from their parents, but some want to earn their own money so they can learn to be more responsible.It's hard to find the right people who trust you.

Babysitting is a good way to earn money, but its hard to find the right job. It's hard but if you try hard enough it will eventually pay off. And thats my blog by a 13 year old girl.

By:Lauren(Guest Blogger)

Comments

  1. L, if you lived closer, I'd love to have you as my babysitter. The girls love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww C, Lauren loves the girls too! Miss you....and UPDATE YOUR BLOG! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts