Hi, my name is Lisa and I am a coffeeholic


Yes, it is true, I am addicted to coffee. Well, I wouldn't say I am addicted to coffee but my husband and kids would. I prefer to simply acknowledge that I LOVE.....ADORE......WANT coffee. I am by no means a coffee snob, I love a good cup of McD's, um, with my 10 creams and 8 sugars!, as much as I love my Mint Mocha Chip Frap from Starbucks. I Love Cafe au Lait and Espresso, I love regular coffee and flavored coffee. I buy coffee from coffee shops and I make coffee at home (and G help any kid that uses all of my whip cream! LOL). Yes, I even have a coffee recipe book.

I invite you to join me on Mondays for a virtual coffee gtg! I will share a new coffee recipe or tip. Pull up a seat and chat.

I am still exploring and trying new coffees. If any of my fabulous readers have any recipes, tricks, tips, or favorites PLEASE SHARE!!!!!!!!

Ah! How sweet coffee tastes! Lovelier than a thousand kisses, sweeter far than muscatel wine! -"Coffee Cantata", J.S. Bach

Comments

  1. Sounds good. My husband is the coffee purist in our family. He's not a latte drinker but always looking for a robust blend for drip. I, on the other hand, enjoy a almond milk or coconut milk latte with agave. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut Milk you say? That sounds soooo good. I just happen to have some.......hmmmmmmm, this may be on the menu for this afternoons coffee break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've work in 2 coffee shops spanning 5 years so I LOVE coffee. Sometimes I think it flows through my veins!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts