If you have always wanted to do it.....JUST DO IT!

It is really sad that people do not realize just how short life is. Everyday I talk to peeps who have so many things they want to do and don't. They have so many excuses for why they don't......time, money, age. But really, if you want to do something, you CAN...and SHOULD! There is no reason not to try something once, learn something new, or enjoy something you liked to do in the past. I have always wanted to snowboard. I now snowboard. It is amazing the kudos I get for being in my 30's and snowboarding. What is even cooler is that I snowboard with my kids. It is so exhilarating being out on the snow, speeding down a hill and falling! Hahaha, just kidding, I don't fall all that often!

Here's me (in my sons snowboard pants because I hate mine and my husband refuses to buy me a hot pink pair....although Vday is still coming! LOL).................


Watching my 5yo twins skiing........

Waiting to head over to the hill w my daughter......

Coming down the hill.........

Practicing my stopping (I haven't fully mastered this yet!).......

Next on my list is hmmmmm, I'm not sure. Time to get out my list!

Never forget only YOU can inhibit YOU!


Comments

  1. Definitely! Great that you learnt to snowboard :) I've tried but I damaged my knee in the process.... but I'll try again once I'm fully recovered from that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts