Review Oatmeal to Go Bars from Quaker


Let me just say in one word how good these are......YUMMY! My kids LOVE breakfast, but with 5 kids in 4 schools, our mornings can be busy. Oatmeal is a big kid friendly food in our house. Last week I saw that the Oatmeal to Go was on sale and I had coupons, so I bought 5 boxes. Can I just say next time I will buy 10! I bought Oatmeal Raisin and Brown Sugar and Cinnamon. They are fantastic to grab and go (especially on snowboarding mornings) or as a quick snack. My oldest (teen) son loves to microwave them for 12 secs to make them warm.....with a glass of milk he is a happy camper.


These are definitely a great alternative to a bowl of cereal or poptarts! According to Quaker they are a "Good source of dietary fiber, and contain 20% of your daily value for vitamins A and B6 as well as calcium and iron based on a 2,000 calorie diet"

I am looking forward to trying Raspberry Streusel and Banana Bread!

Comments

Popular Posts