Traveling Tuesday!


Next on my list of places I want to/will visit?

The Balearic Islands

Dropped in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, off the coast of Spain is a group of islands called The Balearic Islands. They include (the main islands) Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera. The islands are usually visited by royalty and the rich and famous and some celebs even own homes there. I have no interest in celebs or royalty, I am just thinking the beaches look exquisite! Of all the islands I would like to hit Menorca, which is supposedly the most tranquil and untouched!

Ibiza


Who wants to go?

Comments

  1. Oh - isn't that the most breathtaking place you've ever seen? I want to go. Reminds me I need to start planning my next vacation! I have a little something waiting for you over on my blog today :) ~ Renee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts