My First Blog AWARD!!!!!!!!!!


I am so super excited to be recieving my first BLOG AWARD!
The way many of the Blog Awards work is that you are given them by other bloggers, peers in our community, who think highly of your blog and/or you. My deep heartfelt thanks goes out to Rene from ReneW Your Space! Thank you so much for considering me worthy of this award! Rene is an incredible woman with an eye for organizing and an eye for life! And she is a Capricorn just like me! Check out her fabulous tips for getting your life and house/office in order!

The rules of this Blog Award are simple:

1. Thank then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered & whom you think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they've won
4. State 7 Things about yourself!

So my top 15? So hard, so hard, since there are so many blogs I love and read. Here are 15 that I think deserve this award, because they truly are Beautiful Bloggers! And these are in no particular order!!  















And 7 crazy facts about moi!

  • I have 5 kids, and no, no one believes that when they see me!
  • Since my dad was from Germany and my mom is from Switzerland I secretly, o.k. so not so secretly, cheer for these teams during every olympic game!
  • I am the baby of my family and thoroughly enjoy this title!
  • I think I will die if I do not get coffee.
  • I love watching "Keeping up with the Kardashians"....seriously!
  • I fear aging.
  • I snowboard and want cuter snowpants so I look like a snowbunny!

Comments

  1. Congratulation on your award!! The first one is so much fun to get:)
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That's super exciting, and you totally deserve it - your blog is lovely :)

    Thanks also for the nomination! I feel so honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and Thanks so much for passing it on to me! : ) I'm glad you like my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award...and thank you so much for mine!! I am so flattered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!!!

    Thanks for passing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohooo!!! Congrats on your first award! Thanks so much for including me on the list. I really appreciate it and will post later this week. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just knew you were a Capricorn... great minds :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award and many thanks for the shout out. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts