Valentines Day Gift Challenge

So every holiday or special occasion that calls for a gift is easy for me. I know the things that my husband is into and likes and I am always quick to drop quite a few pennies on a gift for him, justifying that he works extremely hard and deserves it! And he does. But I decided this Valentines Day to see how "inexpensive" I could go on his gift. I think I did pretty well. Lucky for me my husband is not a "gift" guy. I can give him a card and he would be happy!



Desktop calendar that he got last week!

So what did I get him?

A custom photo desktop calendar (which I already gave him since he was having a poopy day and needing cheering up!) = FREE
An 8x10 photo collage = FREE (will make own matte)
Frame for said 8x10 = $2.65 on sale on with a coupon from Michaels
Custom photo dog tags with his not so baby babies on it = FREE
Custom photo book = FREE
Custom photo card = FREE
Hallmark card = $2.49
Candy Dish from Hallmark that I HAD to get because it says "love you more than candy" = $5.95 on sale
Russell Stover Choco Bar that says "Good for one Makeout Session" = $.99

Grand total = $12.08

I think I did pretty great.........which is good since our Anniversary is around the corner!

Comments

  1. It's precious and great idea.

    Already a follower from Friday Follow.

    Come to visit my blog and join in:
    http://wwww.santiagotwingirls.blogspot.com

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did really good. Those are some awesome bargains. Stopping by from FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frugal anc be fun! I'm stopping by from the Lady Blogger's Society Tea! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts