THANKS Tommy Hilfiger! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Woohoo, I am so excited. Last week I had won a ReTweet contest on Twitter. It was for panties and a bra from Tommy Hilfiger (one of my FAVS!!!!!). Well, I recieved my package today and wow, just wow! My Monday is so much better, hell, my week, no.....my month is so much better!

Thanks Tommy!!!!

Here's the BEAUTIFUL BOX it came in!


Even the packaging INSIDE was pretty!



Here is my prize, 2 pairs of panties and a bra.....SUPER SEXY, CLASSY, AND JUST PLAIN FABULOUS!

LOVE IT!


Comments

  1. Wow - beautiful. Glad things are looking up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, sexy! Congrats!
    I wanted come to say hi! because YOU noticed and answered to my question! Thank you!

    Sunny greetings from Cairo!

    BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL maybe the lack of answers actually answers your question....no one reads the other responses!

    ::waves hi!!::

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it. People want to join to the community but all they are interested are themselves - if that is true what you wrote...
    What do you think?

    It's a pity if LB will be the same as those I am a member or been.
    People join to get more readers to their blogs but forget that there are many ways to do it.
    I never visit those who ask me to visit. If they come to my blog and leave a comment - I visit. Always.
    (of course sometimes I forget, I'm not perfect! Who is?!)

    Oh boy. Let's see what's going to happen in near future...

    Have a great day!

    BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts